Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Project Space Reflection


                                                         Project Space Reflection
   
      For project space I chose the private soccer field that is located in Sylmar. The reason I chose this

 place was because this is the place where I play soccer every Sunday, and I thought it would have

been interesting to talk about this place. The main interest that I had about this place was the friendly

environment, the competition that this place has, and also how badly mistreated the field is. The only

personal connection I have to this place is that I have been playing here for 2 years.


     The writing process from this essay was completely different than project web because for project

space it was more of an essay about observation. To whereas project web was more about

researching about the main topic/issue. I found no similarities between project web and project space

 because they both required 2 completely different writing methods. Comparing project web and

 project space, I felt that my writing process changed a bit due to the fact that this essay required a bit

 of creativity and well written descriptions. I began writing my essay by explaining a description of a

usual Sunday at the private soccer field. I felt that the easiest part for me was discussing my place, but

 the hardest part for me was constructing a thesis that related my place to the Sylmar community.

 Overall I really enjoyed project space because this was something new that I had never done before

in any of my other previous English classes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment